We're your local partner taking care of nitty-gritty logistics, so you can focus on building your business.
International shipping requires proper export documentation, understanding of global import regulations, and analysis of the best transportation solution.
We want your business to succeed. That means finding the right mode of transportation, within your budget and timeline, so you can trust that your products will get to where they need to go.
WHAT WE DO:
- Coordinate the shipping of commercial products from North America to any destination in the world
- Reduce your shipping costs by choosing the best carriers and leveraging our preferential rates for each shipment
- Prepare documentation and coordinate customs clearance
- Complete export-required paperwork for shipments leaving Canada or the US
- Ensure you have the correct permits and paperwork so your products can easily enter a foreign country
- Track shipments so you know when your goods are picked up and dropped off
- Provide cargo insurance, claim processing and dispute resolution
- Transportation of dangerous goods
We're happy to answer any questions about importing or exporting products across North America. Fill out the brief Request a Quote form on our Contact page and we'll be in touch shortly!
Your shipping options
Access our preferred rates with major international air freight carriers. Air freight is fast, so if you need to move something quickly, we will make it happen.
There are thousands of trucking companies to choose from. Using our trucking partnerships, expertise and preferential rates, we’ll find the best option for you.
Ocean freight is effective for companies looking to save costs. At JORI, we’re not afraid to get creative with our transportation solutions to find the best fit for you.
Other things to consider
Did you know you may need export documentation to ship products out of Canada or the US? We’ll walk you through all necessary documentation that needs to be completed in order for your shipment to be properly exported.
If you’re shipping valuable goods, protect yourself against any unexpected issues that may arise during shipping. JORI offers competitive, comprehensive cargo insurance with no minimum annual premiums, so you only pay what you use.
We check on the status of your shipment daily and if anything changes from the estimated time of delivery, you’ll know. Let’s be honest. Delays happen in the shipping world. Our job is to limit those, and let you know as soon as we identify a potential delay.
FOREIGN CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
If you are shipping internationally, you’ll need to make sure your shipment is customs cleared into the country you are shipping to. We’ll take care of this for you.