Why FOB isn't good enough anymore...a comprehensive guide to INCO terms.
INCO TERMS SHOULD BE A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Have you ever heard the terms EXW, FOB, DDP, DAP, CIP, CIF etc. and wonder what exactly they mean? Come join us on May 31st, 2018 to learn how you can utilize shipping terms as a competitive advantage (rather than a competitive disadvantage) for your business.
A (gourmet) lunch, and JORI promotional items (that you will actually use) will be provided.
WHEN: Thursday may 31st, 2018
TIME: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
LOCATION: jori corporate hq (#10 - 1323 44th ave ne, calgary)
Note: This is an in person event. As this is a small workshop we appreciate that you give us 7 days notice if you are unable to attend.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE:
- Used to using "FOB this" or "FOB that" and are interested in learning how INCO terms can be more effective than FOB shipping terms
- Frustrated with all the different INCO terms that are being used and want to know what INCO term to use in a given situation
- Anxious about the impact a misused INCO term can have on an international transaction
- Interested in discussion with other importers / exporters to share best practices
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A comprehensive understanding of what INCO terms are and how to properly use them when shipping internationally (or domestically)
- A full understanding of the risks / responsibilities that are associated with each INCO term
- A comprehensive INCO term guide in PDF form ($25.00 value)
- Enough knowledge to get a leg up on your competition