Stephen Harper Doesn’t Think Trump is Bluffing; Do You?
What Doing Business in a Post-NAFTA Era Could Look Like…and What Your business Can do About it.
NAFTA negotiations are up in the air. The only thing that the experts can agree on is that there is a real possibility that the North American Free Trade Agreement could be abolished. This will have a significant impact on Canadian businesses. As a Canadian business, you must understand the risks and opportunities of a post NAFTA business environment.
WHEN: Monday, December 11, 2017
TIME: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Note: This is an online webinar. You will receive the viewing details 48-hours in advance of the event.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE:
- Frustrated with all the “high level” NAFTA discussions and want specific information that is directly actionable by your business
- Anxious about the impact a non-NAFTA environment will have on your business and want to understand the risks
- Seeking ways to capitalize on new opportunities that a non-NAFTA environment can present
- Angry about separating fact from fiction in the news surrounding NAFTA
- Unsure about new regulations coming out that might impact your business
- Interested in discussion with other importers / exporters to share best practices
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A basic understanding of what free trade is, and how it effects business and the economy
- A basic understanding of how NAFTA specifically impacts the Canadian economy and Canadian businesses
- The current status on NAFTA negotiations
- Four actionable steps your business can take to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunity if NAFTA is abolished