WHEN: THURSDAY April 27, 2017
TIME: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
LOCATION: JORI INTERNATIONAL LTD.
ADDRESS: 10, 1323 44 AVE NE CALGARY, AB T2E 6L5
IMPORTING 101 BOOTCAMP IS AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP DESIGNED TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, RESOURCE AND TOOLS NEEDED TO BECOME A PROFICIENT CANADIAN IMPORTER.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE:
- Seeking ways to minimize duties and taxes paid to the government
- Anxious about how/when Canada customs will inspect your shipment
- Angry about missing your client's delivery and cost expectations because of problems with shipping
- Curious to know how to save costs by making the right shipping decisions
- Frustrated with all of the jargon associated with importing
- Tired of not knowing when your shipment will arrive at its destination
- Unsure about new regulations coming out that might impact your business
- Interested in meeting other importers to share best practices
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A basic understanding of the Canadian customs clearance process from start to finish
- Knowledge of what Canada Customs is watching for, so you can reduce customs delays, inspections, and audits
- Comprehend industry jargon, so you’ll no longer be left in the dark
- Understand trade agreements to eliminate or reduce duty and tax payments
- A firsthand look at model aircrafts, ocean carriers, and heavy haul trucks, so you know what type of shipments are best suited for each type of equipment
- Best practices for importing, so you’ll feel confident that you’re making the right shipping decisions
WE GUARANTEE YOU’LL LEAVE WITH THE TOOLS TO ENSURE YOUR COMPANY MAKE THE BEST SHIPPING DECISION EVERY TIME. ONLY SEVEN SEATS REMAINING!